Sunday, January 30, 2005 "cars"




I'm a chef.
Purple hair. lala.

Okay, I don't see what's so perfect about "car chases" that there has to be one in every movie.
"Oh mans, that car chase in that one movie was awesome" - The Booster
"...Car Chases in the Desert is a film..." - The New York Times

When the appositely named "chase" begins in a movie, I find myself growing bored and not paying attention.
I quickly lose track of who is in which car, and maybe fiddle with my toes or something of equal value.

There are some movies that cross this boundary of bad "chases", although I can only name a few.

The Matrix (which included a flying man. How could you not pay attention?)
Once upon a Time in Mexico (how about a 1959 Pink Thunderbird convertible for you?)
2Fast 2Furious (... just kidding.)

The list ends there. Unless you can think of any more...
But there better be a legitimate reason for your only vote ._."



Brains Devoured @ 5:54 PM

4 flesh eaters


howdy!

Welcome to Ash-Lee's blog of the summer times. July to August, simply.

about me

I love zombies and what not.

I love

you

I hate

Subway

Links

The Balzers
kevinKirkpatrick
Joel K. Dryden
I <3 Amy
Troy Unit
Dawn works good on dishes
P-1N+3
Reject False Icons

thanks

healmypain
(Daft Punk - Technologic) ... Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, Trash it, change it, melt - upgrade it, Charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, Snap it, work it, quick - erase it, Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, Lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, View it, coat it, jam - unlock it, Surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, Cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, Name it, rate it, tune it, print it, Scan it, send it, fax - rename it, Touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, Turn it, leave it, stop - format it. ... Technologic... Technologic... Technologic... Technologic... ...