Monday, July 23, 2007 "Oh Kouta"



Thanks to Stephen, I watch Elfen Lied now! THANKS STEVE!




Anyways, looks like I've got my future mapped out for me.




I've never been anything but cute.

It is my destiny.


But if you look close... I have another calling!
But I'm only 2nd.
I'll have to keep working on it.





Brains Devoured @ 9:48 PM

2 flesh eaters


howdy!

Welcome to Ash-Lee's blog of the summer times. July to August, simply.

about me

I love zombies and what not.

I love

you

I hate

Subway

Links

The Balzers
kevinKirkpatrick
Joel K. Dryden
I <3 Amy
Troy Unit
Dawn works good on dishes
P-1N+3
Reject False Icons

thanks

healmypain
(Daft Punk - Technologic) ... Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, Trash it, change it, melt - upgrade it, Charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, Snap it, work it, quick - erase it, Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, Lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, View it, coat it, jam - unlock it, Surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, Cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, Name it, rate it, tune it, print it, Scan it, send it, fax - rename it, Touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, Turn it, leave it, stop - format it. ... Technologic... Technologic... Technologic... Technologic... ...