Thursday, August 16, 2007 "Guest Entry with Aaron and Morghie!"

Welcome, few readers, to my blog of doom.
I have here sitting with me Aaron Colpitts and Morghan Flaterud.
Intro:
Artists of a dangerous time, we three are glossy, beautiful, handsome, matte, picturesque people about to entertain you through our fingers.

Aaron:

Well, we're just sitting here chatting, and have thus deduced that our latest culinary breakthrough, bacon pie, would not be plausible... Do I need to write that on a blog? Perhaps not, but I have to go first, and thus have nothing else to tell you, except that I am sitting here with a sexy new haircut! It was disappointing on the one hand that I got one, but don't worry- it's still long enough for me to fulfill my life long dream of being a hippie (You know, except without the pot...). I even perfected my evil laugh! And my evil glare. Apperantly it hurts Morghie inside. Wait, what was I on about again? Oh, right, hippie.... Yeah, I'm done.

Morghie:

Yes Aaron.... Your evil glare hurts me inside. ;; It crushes my souull DX *sniffles*
And..and... We just got married too O_O I mean.. GOSH! :B lolz!!! Oh well... >.> I'm sure "Mr. Free Spirit" is just expressing himself u.u *patpat*
I'm not to sure what else to write. :P I like Pie, and Bacon.. And we were just discussing bacon pie. Haha!! It would be a total flop! It would be strange as well as a little gross, unhealthy and artery-coating. XD Aaron and Ash-Lee, and I are just sitting here, chilling ;P It's all good b^_^d
Hmm... What other news have I? Well, I'd like to take this time to congratulate Ash-Lee and Starla!!!!! ^^ They just got married as well! I'm sure they're very happy :D Also, We're listening to songs from Aladdin. I've MET him!! I so totally have! :D For a street rat, he sure is literate. I mean, his handwriting is very neat :) *has her book to prove it* Anyways, my mind is currently drawing a blank... So I'm going to wrap this up =) Later! ^^ Much love to you all 83

Ash-Lee Here! Just wrapping up with my pup on my lap <3
Good bye, sweet world. Until we meet again.


Brains Devoured @ 2:22 PM

0 flesh eaters


howdy!

Welcome to Ash-Lee's blog of the summer times. July to August, simply.

about me

I love zombies and what not.

I love

you

I hate

Subway

Links

The Balzers
kevinKirkpatrick
Joel K. Dryden
I <3 Amy
Troy Unit
Dawn works good on dishes
P-1N+3
Reject False Icons

thanks

healmypain
(Daft Punk - Technologic) ... Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, Trash it, change it, melt - upgrade it, Charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it, Snap it, work it, quick - erase it, Write it, cut it, paste it, save it, Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it, Plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, Drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, Lock it, fill it, curl it, find it, View it, coat it, jam - unlock it, Surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, Cross it, crack it, twitch - update it, Name it, rate it, tune it, print it, Scan it, send it, fax - rename it, Touch it, bring it, obey it, watch it, Turn it, leave it, stop - format it. ... Technologic... Technologic... Technologic... Technologic... ...